BBL HERO Overview for Patient
Beautiful skin from head to toe with BBL HERO treatments
New technology advancements with the world-renowned Broadband Light (BBL), is better than ever before. BBL HERO treatments are the fastest way to treat the visible signs of aging on the body.
- Forever Young + BBL treatments offer the same great results for improving visable signs of aging that patients know and love… but now even better
- Fast more comfortable treatments without downtime
- From targeted treatments to ongoing skin maintenance, BBL HERO offers a variety of solutions patients want
- Not all IPL(intense pulsed light) are the same
- Forever Body BBL treatments are a no-downtime, comfortable procedure that eliminates the visable signs of aging, such as age spots, sun spots, redness or dull-looking skin. Improving skin’s vitality anywhere on the body.
BBL (Broadband Light)
(This is the laser, the treatments will be listed below) BroadBand Light (BBL) now with High Energy Rapid Output HERO, can quickly deliver Forever results anywhere on the body!
- New BBL HERO is 4x faster, delivers 3x the peak power, and is 2x cooler than any IPL on the market.
- BBL HERO delivers more power, better results, and faster treatment times often with fewer treatments needed
- Comfortable, fast, effective, low-to-no downtime
BBL Hero FAQ's
The number of treatments needed will vary from patient to patient and your physician will personalize a treatment plan based on the level of improvement you desire. Your physician may also combine your treatment with other popular aesthetic procedures to further personalize your treatment.
It can take as little as 5 minutes, depending on the area you are looking to treat, as well as the treatment you are receiving. Treatment time varies from patient too patient.
Your eyes will be protected with safety shields or glasses. You may briefly feel a warm or “rubber band snap” sensation as the light is absorbed by the targeted areas. Your procedure may take a few minutes to half an hour depending on the size of the area to be treated and the type of procedure performed. Your physician will discuss all of your options with you including the benefits, risks and what to expect.
The procedure is non-invasive, typically gentle and safe. Generally, there is no need for a topical anesthetic; however, your physician may choose to use it depending on his/her patients’ sensitivities.
You may experience some redness that should resolve within a few hours. Consult your physician if it does not. For some spots, you will see a darkening of the treated areas followed by fading and flaking off at a later stage. Results depend on your skin type, the number of treatments, and the area treated. Your physician will provide you with complete information about the post treatment care and results.
This is a non-invasive and typically gentle procedure with virtually no downtime. In most cases, you are able to return to work, and resume most of your activities immediately.
It is important to follow your physician’s instructions. You may be given some skin care products and instructions on how to use them. You will be sensitive to ultraviolet light, and you must avoid direct sun exposure until completely healed. Fully cover your skin or use a good sunscreen whenever you go outdoors.